Monday, September 3, 2007

lookin forwardz..deux

now that I'm back in NY..what's the next thing I'm looking forward to?hmmm..Sarah Geronimo's concert on sept 15 at Hammerstein ballroom in the city. i actually asked one of my nephew sa insan?..to come with me. his mom is actually my first cousin on my father's side. now how did that come to be? well my dad is the youngest out of 7 kids and he married pretty late. so all ma cousins on his side are way older than me and they have kids who are around about the same age as i am, who i really feel comfortable calling them ma cuzins. but really, mga pamangkin ko na sila sa insan. i never met him before although he's in my friendster list. what's up with me with meeting up with relatives and old school friends who i don't seem to remember?..lolz! tickets cost 98, 78, 58 bucks and if you wanna go to the after party there's an additional 20 bucks . but the one for 98 bucks is all inclusive already.

I'm also looking forward to one of the long over-due trips that Nicole and i were suppose to do.its not really a trip coz its just going around the city and taking pics. so maybe we'll do it this weekend. the more we plan the more it doesn't push through.

i cant believe summer's over already! and what a way to end it with a trip to Miami. a perfect way to end the summer.

No comments: