Saturday, July 7, 2007

addicted

there's something about this blogsite that makes me wanna write/update more. it's either that or i really just dont have a life. LOL..there's so much more to this that it makes me just wanna sit in front of this damn computer screen all freaking day! on another note, im still thinking of where to go for summer weekend 3 (which reminds me i still need to update summer weekend 2 in friendster) . just dont wanna waste the warm weather..i guess people do change in the long run.in my case, a very long run.lol.im more of a home buddy kinda gal. but i guess i realized there's more to see OUT there, rather than the four corners of my apartment. now im craving for more outdoor/recreational activities.

HOW I WISH I COULD EXPERIENCE...



im still looking forward to that vacation im planning to take in august. my picks..either hawaii or california.i just wanna treat myself from a very stressful mid year chuva..lol..so hopefully everything goes as planned.

No comments: