Friday, July 27, 2007

after a day's work

well TGIF.i actually left work 4 hours early.i didnt really need to come in but i wanted to catch up on my 'unfinished' matters.im so tired.im stressed.i cant wait till next month for my vacation.now im thinking of goin to puerto rico.every freakin day i go to travelocity,orbitz,expedia,etc..just to find a place where to go with a good deal of course.and ive been doin this for almost 3 weeks now.im getting tired of it.

well tomorrow im goin to one of my co-worker's wedding.its goin to suck coz i heard its goin to be nasty this weekend..but hey u know what they say when it rains on ur wedding..SWERTE!

im thinking of putting that Q&A entry in my 'about me' section(that is if i have one)..i wanted to do a q&a about another thing but as i was typing along that's what was goin through my mind..so i might as well publish it.

uhmm... what else is goin on? i dont know whats happening with the mail situation here in my neighborhood but i never received my bills from time warner and tmobile.i had to pay online , which i usually do once in a while when i dont have a stamp available.LOL..im so glad that im done with all my credit card expenses.i only use one major credit card now.plus the bills in the house.so im all good.now i could put more in my savings.

i also want to take this opportunity(wow..parang totoong speech..) to thank those people who signed my guestbook... by force...LOLZ..i really appreciate u guys taking time out from ur busy schedules and reading whats happening with my life. im actually spending more time here in this site than my friendster.if this site just had the same chuvanes like what friendster has then i wouldnt need the other one.i just really go in friendster to see who's viewed me.but i guess i'll still keep that coz that's more personal.i get a lot of request from other people to add them in my friendster but i really cant coz...really...if i dont know u although u'r linked to one of my friends that are in there..i cant add u. so if u want u could just check out this blog and see what's goin on with my life.believe me..when u read my entries u'll get to know more about me.i tend to express more through writing.im not an "action speaks louder than words" kinda gal.

i guess that's it.

No comments: