Sunday, July 22, 2007

summer weekend 5

so what did i do this weekend?i was actually in a bad mood this weekend.dont ask me why.but i just wanted to get out of the house.i mean talk about drama..i mean you'd think i get enough at work..anyway after i dropped off my laundry i decided to go the city and just unwind.i went to bryant park.i really wanted to go to central park and unwind at my spot ova there but it was a long way for me and i left my place around 4pm already.when i got off 42nd i stopped by GAP first and see what was in store for me.i tried on a few clothes.while i was in the fitting room i remembered i had my cam with me and decided to take pics pero bad trip dahil low batt.so syempre lalo ko nainis sa buhay ko.lolz..at the end i didnt really buy whatever i had on hand coz thats just me.the closer i get to the checkout the lesser stuff i have on hand..in this case..nada.so after that i finally went to the park.its a cozy place.chilled there before..last time being with my cousin te tess after we had brunch like 2 mos ago.i made a few calls to see who wanted to meet me up in the city.luckily one didnt have a life either(mark)..lolz..so i chilled with him.



Cool Slideshows!


while waiting for my hommie in the city i actually decided to just go home..(gulo ko noh)when i was in the subway i thought i might as well meet him up na lang in pier 17
(southstreet seaport).while waiting for him i saw the BODIES exhibit which ive been dying to see since last year.so i called up mark to see where he was and if he wanted to see the exhibit with me but he wasnt that interested so i just told him i'll go in while i was waiting for him.



let me tell you this was sick but at the same time AMAZING.these are real bodies preserved of course but u could actually see whats inside the human body.bones from different parts of the body were placed in this glass box and they tell u a little bit about what it is and its functions.then there's the actual bodies..like u could see the ligaments,muscles and everything.if you go a little closer u could actually smell the formaline.lol..but the smell wasnt overwhelming.its just amazing.its freaky how ur standing next to something u'll be when u die.
TRIVIA:on the average day if you smoke at least 1 pack a day..u're already wasting 2 hours and 20 mins of your life.
this was something i learned from the walls of the exhibit.

so i met up with mark..how time flies when ur being a nerd.i got out of the exhibit around 9pm.we were looking for parking so we could just chill in pier 17.dont ask me how we ended up in union square..by just finding a parking spot.since we were there i told him if he wanted to chill in luna park. its like a park /bar across union square park.i was actually there once with bobbi last year.at least this time it was a more relaxed atmosphere..coz the last time i was there it was all workers just trying to unwind from a stressful day of work..anyways we chilled there for a while..having the usual "whats been goin on" conversation..after like 2 hours we bounced and went home.



Cool Slideshows!

1 comment:

-:- Drama Queen -:- said...

geez.. i would like to donate my body in that exhibit when I die!People can actually see you naked and you just don't freakin care!

nice one, abs!