Saturday, July 14, 2007

pamPerEd SatuRdaY

I USually start my saturday at night with my 2 buds mitch and mark.but this weekend they're out of sight so i got me all to myself. im still debating if i wanna chill with my other friend alan tonight since its his last weekend in nyc.but he wants to go to his friend's bar and chill ova there.he also wants to begin the night at 10pm.if im still inside the house around 8pm then there's a pretty good chance i wouldnt wanna go,but since he's moving to Fla for good..i dont know we'll see..

so i finally deposited my aunt's check earlier.its been laying on my computer table for almost a month now.but that's because i was waiting for the check that was suppose to come in this month..so its just one trip for me.and trip meaning 4 blocks from my house.(and of course that check that i was waiting for had to come in today coz when i got home it was on my computer table..pangasar ba)lolz. ive been having plans of getting pampered on the weekend to relieve my stressful week from work,but as i said before, i usually start my saturday at nite so its unusual for me to go out mid day on a saturday.so after goin to the bank, i went for a facial at this place where i usually have my eyebrows waxed and pamedyo medyo facials once in a while.after that i went across the street and had a kerastese treatment for my hair.its like hot oil i guess..but better.the thing with me is i know where to go for my chuvanes..lol. like if its to style my hair then i go to this salon at 76th st called MAY's salon..if i want my eyebrow's waxed i go to ILIAN's..if i need hair treatment then i go to ISTANBUL SALON (im talking about that kerastese treatment that i just discovered.its been around for a while and ive heard of the product but never really actually knew what it would do for the hair)..whats so funny is that they're all on the same block. so back to the salon..as they were blowing out my hair , i,out of nowhere,decided to get side bangs..ive had them before but i dont know i guess when i was looking at myself in the mirror i felt an urge for change..so yeah now i have side bangs,and i think ima stick with eric when it comes to getting haircuts.i guess u'd see it naman if somebody knows how to cut ur hair diba.?and just by his moves and seeing the other 2 people na he did haircut on..for me he passed.lol.and i got to use my coupon that they mailed to me before.i wish he couldve cut my hair before and not yung isa na nandun when i went there i think last feb.thank God that guy doesnt work there anymore. next on ma list ...massage... on the way home i stopped at the pharmacy and got my dad's medications ,and of course ,my primary purpose for goin out talaga is to pick up my laundry.lol

so i just got home and wa lang..i dont know should i go later or should i not?i hate goodbyes din kase,tapos late pa..i mean i dont mind if i stay out till the wee hours but id like to get out of the house early but if i do that san naman ako tatambay?so how how de carabao?lol

No comments: