Monday, July 16, 2007

summer weekend 4

it was a pretty quiet weekend for me.all i did was run errands Saturday together with a little pampering on the side.lol..i was suppose to meet up with my friend Alan but i had to ditch him again.he's probably mad at me..buti na lang he's in Florida na.it was foul of me to do that to him..for like the nth time.i don't even know why i did that.i guess I'm just trying to steer away from goodbyes.i hate being in a moment wherein i have to see/talk to that person for the LAST time. i mean besides it was too late for me to get out of the house that night and meet up with him, that's the second best reason i could think of. but then again, i shouldve said goodbye in a proper way.I'M SORRY ..

and sunday i just kept stuffing food in my mouth every hour..on the hour..

No comments: