Tuesday, August 14, 2007

all by myself

well its official..I'm literally all by myself...again! my dad and brother just left a couple of mins ago for pinas. u know sometimes you just want to get rid of them coz u're so annoyed with them ,but when that time comes that they leave, its still sad. i guess when it comes down to family u will really have that spot in your heart that will always forgive them no matter what..even if you have a dysfunctional family.

i really hope they have a safe flight. the only thing that makes me jealous is when everybody is there in pinas..together. even if our family disagrees with each other a lot to almost everything, its still classic how we make each other laugh our hearts out. i don't know...maybe its only our family that's like this..but then again, everybody has their own little dramas in life.

No comments: