Thursday, August 30, 2007

a week ago from today..

its so funny when u're there in the place it just feels like its nothing. it didn't even feel like i was in a different place at that time. but once u get home and think about it..that's when u get all sentimental. alot happened during my trip.well not really alot , but for me that was a lot since i usually just stay home and all. its just weird how exactly a week ago from today i was there ..1140pm? i was in the hotel lobby waiting for my luggage to be delivered..(yeah i gotta tell u about that..wait, i think i actually did on my last piece 'flight mishaps')..but yeah..the first night was already a crazy night for me. i still have to write about what happened in my trip. i just missed Miami all of a sudden, knowing that i didn't even consider Florida as one of my choices to go for vacation. weird noh..! i will always treasure this trip. never thought i would say this but...miss ko Miami. (sigh)

No comments: