Friday, August 17, 2007

and counting...

i have five days left till i leave for miami..and seriously i need to get moving.i dont even have the slightest idea what im goin to bring with me.all i know is that i have an empty suitcase in my living room all ready for something to be put in. watch how i do all the packing and running around on wednesday night. im planning to leave work early that wednesday. i need to get my eyebrows waxed, manicure and pedicure, and im still thinking if i want my hair blown out that day. the thing is, i dont want to spend 10 bucks for my hair to be blown out straight then go swim in the pool the following day at the hotel. sayang lang u know. i dont even know what clothes to bring. bahala na siguro. i also have five days to work out. its been awhile since i havent worked out..hopefully there'll be a difference especially in the abdominal area. my stomach cannot look like before on my last beach trip. regardless ima be bloated anyways at that time coz i'll have my 'visitor' that week. its so weird how by this time of next week ima be in a different state, place, and moment. i wont be infront of a computer on a friday nite.

No comments: