Saturday, August 4, 2007

summer weekend 6&7

i didnt have time to write anything about summer weekend 6..nothing really happend that weekend. the only highlight was when i went to one of my co-worker's wedding. and im only talking about the church wedding coz it was around my place. i didnt even go to the reception because it was all the way in long island. other than that just the usual of doin the laundry and chillaxin.

summer weekend 7..i really wanted to just stay home friday nite coz talk about working overtime.i was really exhausted.when i got home i just wanted to drop dead in my bed but when i checked my cellphone(coz i left it home..again)..alan called..twice..now just to remind u this was my friend who moved to florida but never really got the chance to say our goodbyes coz...o yeah..i kept ditching him..im just glad that he didnt even ask about that time.i still cant believe he moved out of ny.but i guess that's life.and of course he's not getting any younger.lolz..(peace hommie). now eventhough i was dead tired, i had to wake myself up from my short-lived nap and hit the showers and get ready.we just went to the city and chilled at his friend's pad (where he's staying for 4 days), and who also owns a bar in the city. he's been talking about this bar forever so he showed me around the bar which was pretty cool.i wasnt really dress to kill that night with my casual top, jeans that were rolled up like capris, and flip flops and my fake eyeglasses...but i guess i could still get a free drink lookin like that if i wanted to..thanks to that guy that offered me one.lolz.but i knew we wouldnt stay for long coz even before steppin out of the car i told alan i needed to go home..coz it was around 2am already and i just wanted to go to bed.

at least this time we said our goodbyes.. but not for long..coz i just obliged him to pick me up from the airport in miami and drop me off the hotel when i go there for my vacation!!lolz! listen,if you got connections..use em..lolz..so really there's still a chance that i might see him ova there in 2 weeks. hopefully he does pick me up from the airport and save me sa cab money or wait for a stupid hotel shuttle.

No comments: