Saturday, August 11, 2007

procrastination

seriously i need to do something this weekend. but its so hard to move around and do something when 5 days a week im running my ass off at work. that's probably why i just wanna stay home and relax on the weekend. but this weekend i cant afford not to do anything.i dont know what's making me so irritable and impatient. is it working at sclafani-vitale?..is it that i just dont have time for non-sense stuff anymore coz im getting older?(remind me to write a piece about that)..am i just following the footstep of my aunt being an old maid? ..omg im procrastinating..abby!focus!!...alright, alright..i'll write about that some other time.

back to the piece..so what do i need to accomplish this weekend ?,before i run out of time..

* i need to go to my aunt's bank and deposit a check that i should've done last month.as im writing this its already noon, and the bank closes at 3.so i really should hurry up.

* i need to open my mail that's been sitting on my computer table for 2 weeks now.i tell you when i get home from work i just dont wanna do anything. i also need to update my checkbook since ive been paying online my past few bills.

* i need to buy my cousin michael his 'sex perfume' acqua di gio. vane- elizabeth arden green tea ba yun?..and i still dont know what to get my mom. my brother and father are goin back to pinas this coming tuesday and i need this para pasalubong. knowing me i wont be able to buy what i just mentioned coz im just like that..lolz..but hey miracles happen..lets see..

* i need to pick up my winter coats that i had dry cleaned at the cleaners from MARCH!yes, upto now they are still there and you dont know how many times that chinese woman tells me.."oh pick up coat..u still have coat"..and my answer would always be "i'll pick it up tomorrow"..lolz! so i need to get that!

* i need to watch rush hour 3 with my so called brother..lolz..

* i need to buy some more stuff for my trip to miami.

* i need to go to the salvation army and donate my old clothes. ive had them separated already 2 MONTHS ago and the place is just down my block..

* i need to clean the apt.

* i need to do something.

* i need to stop typing.

* i need to get my ass of the chair.

No comments: