Thursday, August 9, 2007

upgrade

in a span of 8 days i had to upgrade 2 important things..my cellphone and my digicam.


cELlpHonE-

now..im not the type of person that's into the latest model ng cellphone. hey as long as i could text and call somebody then im good to go. its ridiculous how some people spend almost half of their paycheck just for the latest model. dont get me wrong..u have every right to use ur money at ur own expense its just not practical..unless u have it like that. and i really dont like to change my things.as much as possible i wanna keep everything i own in use.so what happend? i was fixing my bed, i get the blanket to fold and what do u know..my phone falls off from the blanket..now i dropped my phone a couple of times and im notorious in doin that..but i guess this time it just gave up on me. i could live without having a phone for a while coz i dont pick up my calls anyway..its just that im goin to florida and im meeting karen in the airport (MIA) and basically we have to keep each other posted. so i really cant afford to not have a phone.so i went to a local tmobile dealership around my place and asked if i could upgrade to a new phone.and by that i mean the free phones.lolz..so since i got a motorolla already he gave me i guess the better version of what i had before.its a good thing since its almost the same features and i dont have to play with it alot to know whats goin on.

dIgIcAM-

now ive had my olympus digicam since 2003. there was a snowstorm in town when i bought that camera so it was really unforgettable for me.how my dad and i conquered that snowstorm just to get to best buy and pirchase the camera was really an experience alright..lolz..so anyway this just started yesterday..you know what happend(read the blog before this), so i was taking pics and all of a sudden the lens zoomed back in like i was shutting it off.now at first i thought the battery died out on me or something.when i got home i charged the battery and started viewing the pics.the problem was i couldnt take pics.i could view the pics but i cant take pictures.when i slide the lens cover the camera should automatically come on..but it wont.this really pissed me off. coz i didnt wanna buy a new camera.but of course everything has to happen when im about to go to vacation and of course there's no sense of goin if you dont have a camera to capture those unforgettable moments. i went to a place near my work to see if they repair digicams.they do repair but he said its better buying a new one. now i was goin to have it repaired regardless if i bought a new one coz i might as well give it to my bro(wow bait..kahit ayaw ko sa kanya). now he was showing me another olympus camera..but i think he was just jerking me off with the package.he was selling it to me for 200 which is not bad but the only thing i didnt like is that when i asked him if it comes with the memory card he said no..meanwhile when he opened the box the memory card was right inside the instruction packet. i didnt even have my credit card with me..well the major one..the one that i always use now.so i had to use my other one.for some reason it was declining the transaction..maybe it was a sign not to buy it from him. first of all i dont know why it was declining the purchase coz after i paid off my full balance with that card i havent used it at all.maybe thats why?coz i havent use the card in awhile?..but i never heard of such a thing.well anyway after that i went to my bank at and got myself some cash.lolz..and then i thought to myself,let me go to circuit city and just look around. to make the long story short i ended up buying a new olympus camera. its better than before .i upgraded to a 7.2 megapixel from a 3.0. i did have to buy a new memory card coz mine wasnt compatible with the new one.i mean it is but it will only take like 10 pics with the memory card that i was using.the girl was explaining all these technical chuvanes..lolz..which i really dont give a damn about..but she was very nice and accomodating. i wouldve hooked her up with my friend alan as well if he was still here eventhough she was only 21 but he likes 'em young anyways..lolz..which ended up opening another credit card account since i forgot my visa at home and citi card doesnt work.o well,lolz.i guess its another collection.as of now i feel like i have the camera for free since i used my new circuit city credit card which i got approved on right there and then.its amazing how they just approve u in like 5mins.the camera costs 250 and the memory card is 30 bucks. so not bad..the one i had before cost me 300 bucks and look at it now..one dysfunctional piece of $&!@

click on this to view my new digicam..lolz.. http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OS740/OS740A.HTM

first there was my cellphone, then the tornado, then my digicam..i'll be dammed if my ipod breaks next. i hope there will be no more surprises. i thought i had it cheap already for my vacation..lolz

No comments: